- High safety and easy to use soft touch control system on glass panel with LCD colour display to visualize cycle status.
- 20 standard pre-programmed cycles available and 20 additional cycles available for customization.
- RS 232 port for printer connection to monitor and validate washing phases.
- High visibility full glass door.
- Filtered forced air drying system with adjustable time and temperature settings, helps to ensure the complete inside and outside drying of all the surgical instruments and tubes.
- The built-in water softener provides optimal cleaning effectiveness.
- Washing and DI disinfection temperature are fully adjustable up to 93°C. Temperature is monitored by two independent sensors.
- Standard steam condenser eliminates vapours from entering into the washing area.
- Heavy washing pump ensures high water flow rate combined with effective spray pressure.
- Washing/drying injection system.
- Inner cabinet, washing arms and tank filters entirely made of high quality AISI 316L stainless steel. Frame and body of machine made of AISI 304 stainless steel.
- Triple water filtering system ensure to capture residue, preventing recirculation of contaminated material.
- Two standard automatic liquid dispensers provided with level control.
- Large storage on the basement to allocate up to three 5 lt (1.32 Gal US) chemical containers.
Steelco Washer-Disinfectors are designed and constructed to comply with the latest European and UK guidelines on decontamination. EN ISO 15883-1/2, CEN ISO/TS 15883-5 and HTM 2030. Steelco Washer-Disinfectors are classified CE Medical Device (Community rule 93/42/EEC) code nr. 0051.