ML Series, compact footprint washers
- Low running and life cycle costs.
- Use of 316L stainless steel with roughness less than 0.5 μm (20 micro inches) on all components in process contact (machine body, machine doors, spray nozzles bars, process piping, instruments, valves, racks, internal carts, baskets, etc.).
- Orbital welding on all piping with tri-clamp fittings.
- All internal corners of the chamber have radiuses as per cGMP requirement.
- No. 3 Water supply of “pharma” type.
Compliance and guidelines
The planning and the production of our washing and drying systems is based on standards and guidelines recognized both worldwide as well as in the final installation country: GAMP - cGMP - A.S.M.E. - MCA - ISPE baseline - FDA - 21CFR part 11 - ISO 9001