EPW 100 S
External dimensions (WxDxH):
450x280x240h mm / 17.71”x11.02”x9.45”
- Built in printer for cycle Traceability.
- Detergent inlet connection.
- Instrument and operator identification through bar code reader or RFID system.
- Friendly HMI.
- Detergent dosing connection.
- Channels connections for instrument flushing.
- Leakage test connection.
One-time connection system shared between prewashing, washing/disinfection and drying/storage devices.
Steelco EPW 100 S is classified on I class, according to the annex VI 93/42EEC Medical Device.
It also fulfils the European EN 61010-1, EN 61010- 2-040, EN 61326-1, EN ISO 14971 requirements.